Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lecture 3 Convergent and Divergent thinking , Logical mind map and stereoptypes



Today lecture is about Convergent and Divergent thinking , Logical mind map andstereoptypes. Convergent and divergent words is very unfamiliar to me because of that I kind of blur when the lecturers start the lesson. :().After a few minutes the lecture give an explanation about it then i understand a little bit about it.

Convergence is the approach toward a definite value, a definite point, a common view or opinion, or toward a fixed or equilibrium state. In mathematics, it describes limiting behavior, particularly of an infinite sequence or series. but when people said
Convergence Thinking it will give us another meaning.From my understanding convergence thinking is more related to science math and technology , it more like all of us is thinking one big problem and do not get the answer until the end .After that all of us will discuss the big problem among us with one person that really good at bringing material from a variety of source to bear on a problem. .


The real meaning of Divergent are diverging; differing; devia
ting. but when people talking about Divergent Thinking i
t will give other meaning.Divergent thinking always related to art and
humanities.This thinking is like that a person have a very very good understanding of something then he/she elaborate he/she meaning to the others.That what I understand :D

After that, Mr Radzi Bedu give a briefing about Logical mind map.My first taught, when heard about the mind map and I was thinking the mind map that i will do at this time will same like that i made last foundation?The
n realized , yes it is.Then i make a mind map, my first attempt was really ugly:( because of that I throw it into dustbin :D sorry no picture of it :P.This is my second try when using Adobe Illustrator



This is my mind mapping.
This is the guidelines how to make a perfect mind mapping.:D

No comments:

Post a Comment