Friday, July 23, 2010

Lesson 2 : Novelty, Creativity, Innovation and Invention



This lesson is given by Mr Radzi if i not mistake.Firstly, when I look at the 4 words above I feel
blur and do not know nothing about it.After the lecturers explain the 4 words about I also don not get it what it are about.Then I back to my room and do some research in Internet so i get what it is mean.

Firstly is Novelty, In the term, Novelty is the quality of b
eing news.Others references said that novelty is something new or unusual.Which one do you prefer?Its up to you :D.
The second one is Creativity,this is the meaning in Wikipedia creativity is the ability to generate innovative ideas and manifest them from though into reality. After i check at the other website it give me more detail about the creativity.Creativity is actually an act that we do. We just turn what we thinking from imagination to reality.This is the video that i found in YouTube about Creativity.


After that is Innovation, the basic meaning of it is is a change in the thought process for doing something, or usefull application of new invention or discoveries but for me innovation is the things from old to new then we make a things that more quality, usefull and more reasonable form before.That the real meaning i guess :D.

The last one is about invention, from my own knowledge invention is something that we do or create something that we do not have it yet, like we need a car that could fly and then we invent it that is call invention i guess :D..sorry for the bad English :D

This is the Lesson 2 exercise in the class.We need creating an image of public figure.
I a bit confused to do this exercise but this is the outcome.

I love to watching , especially World Cup. EPL.UEFA.When people watch football, there must be a player that he like. For me i like Messi.His real name Lionel Andrés Messi . Born 24 june 1987.He is one of the Argentina Fc players.Now playing at Barcelona FC. Why i like him so much because he play just like Diego Maradona.He is the Fifa Player of the year.His jersey number is 10 just like Diego Maradona. He is the best player I seen after Ronaldinho. XD.Peace!




No comments:

Post a Comment